ADOPTING ONE CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD; BUT FOR THAT CHILD THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.



Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Post that isn't a Post

I have been purposely not posting waiting for the good news I want to share.  I'm getting impatient so I am going to post but it isn't really a post.  All I can say is stay tuned tomorrow because we hope to have some great news to share.

News about a certified adoption decree, a trip to Ghana in just a few short days and the filing of our next piece of paperwork at the embassy in Ghana that will get us another step closer to bringing Abi and Joseph home.  I hope that is my next post!!

On another bright note.....Rebecca (the subject of my previous post) had a very successful exit interview at the embassy and will hopefully have her Visa this coming Friday.  Her Mom is leaving tomorrow to spend the rest of the time in Ghana with her until that Visa is printed!!!!  She should be home for Christmas as hoped for!

Stay tuned for another post tomorrow that really will be an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment