ADOPTING ONE CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD; BUT FOR THAT CHILD THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 42

It's day 42 of our I600 wait.  We are definitely feeling the anxiety of the wait.  To make things harder today is Joseph's 8th birthday.  We already missed Abi's on December 23rd and now Joseph's as well.  It's just tough!  :(

This is the week of the month that I600 approvals are usually given.  If we do not get our approval this week we are very fearful it will be another entire month before we hear anything.  I've tried to prepare myself for this possibility but that's nearly impossible.  That would put us 75 days plus if that happens......I don't know what to think. 

We are ready to bring our kids home.  Rooms are finished, clothes and necessities are purchased, we even traded in our Honda for a larger vehicle (a real kid hauler!....not a mini van!), and I signed them up for spring soccer. 

So.......please, please U.S. Embassy let us bring our kids home!  It's time!  We're ALL ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment