ADOPTING ONE CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD; BUT FOR THAT CHILD THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.



Monday, January 10, 2011

Shopping while we wait

We are on day 34 of our I600 wait.  The rooms are finished!!!!!  Finally!  I will post some pics later. 

Did some shopping this weekend.  It dawned on us that we are really probably 4-6 weeks from bringing Abi and Joseph home.  They had nothing!  No clothes, no shoes, no underwear, no socks.  Nothing! Most everything we have purchased in the past we left in Ghana with them (summer type clothes).   I'm happy to say we made a big dent in that problem!  Their closets and dressers are still pretty bare but if they came home tomorrow we would get by.  They even have toothbrushes and toothpaste in their bathroom. 

Also spent some time on http://www.beemineproducts.com/ to get some hair care products for Abi.  I may not have a clue how to fix her hair but I am going to be equipped with hair products to do it should I ever figure it out!! 

Found some awesome deals on winter coats!  Cute, cute cute!

Wow.....they should be home in a few weeks.  This is going to be one long week since I am hopeful our I600 approval will come next week (and unfortunately pretty sure not this week). 

No comments:

Post a Comment